Certified Nurse Assistant
Posted On: 08/12/2020
Certified Nursing Assistant
Will be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting physicians with patient care and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Please note that this position will be involved with COVID-19 testing and screening at the Mobile Testing Unit.
Minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), certified nursing assistant diploma from an accredited vocational institution.
- Appropriate certificate indicating passing grade.
- MS Office preferably in Excel and Word
- Ability to work with limited supervision; possess strong verbal communication skills, good organization skills and attention to detail
Duties to include (but are not limited to):
- Taking Vital
- Swabbing patients
- Performing rapid lab test
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities as assigned that may include sending/receiving patient medical records; obtaining lab/X-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information, etc.
- Completing forms/requisitions as needed; scheduling appointments; verifying insurance coverage and patient demographics; managing and updating charts to ensure that information is complete and filed appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.