Posted On: 08/13/2019
Independently performs basic diagnostic ultrasound procedures, as requested by a licensed physician. Exercises professional judgment to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups. Responsible for maintaining expert technical and patient-care skills and providing quality diagnostic results. May be multi-credentialed in the area of Sonography.
Graduate of an accredited school of Diagnostic Sonography
Possession of a current registry with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (RDMS) or the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Sonography.
Abdomen, RVT, and/or any other sonography credentials. BLS.
- Graduated from an accredited school with current registrations/certificates
- Knowledge of computers
- Knowledge of general ultrasound procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent patient skills
- Must be organized and pay close attention to detail
- Two years experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience in abdomen, RVT and/or any other sonography credentials
- BLS required
Job Type: Temporary