Telehealth consultations are a modern twist on the old-fashioned house visit. Using your cell phone, laptop, or tablet you can speak with your provider regarding your health questions or concerns.
To schedule your Telehealth Consultation…
- Call your provider and ask to schedule a telehealth appointment.
- You will receive a text/email from Phreesia, our patient portal, to check-in.
- A receptionist will call you 1 hour prior to your Telehealth appointment time to confirm your consent and to conduct a device check.
- You will receive a consent link to check device capabilities from OTTO (our Telehealth platform).
- A nurse will contact you 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to update your medical history, review medications, etc.
- Once the nurse has updated your records, your Telehealth consultation will begin with your provider.
Fill out the form below if you would like to contact a Telehealth Coordinator.